Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

listening to the little voice inside your head...

Are you one of those people who cares a lot about what other people think? You always listen to outside voices because you feel like certain things are expected of you, but you seldom trust or listen to your own? You do what's "right" or what you "should" do, because that's just "the way things are"?

I'm someone who has always done and said what others expect and want for me. That's not to say I've based every single life decision on other people, but I definitely factor in "what will this person think" a lot when I'm about to make a big choice in my life.

I'm at a point where I'm FINALLY about to do something I really, truly want. Something for ME. I'm living life in the moment and not contemplating the "what ifs". And I couldn't be more ready...

"Many great ideas have been lost because the people who had them could not stand being laughed at." ~Author Unknown

"Progress always involves risks. You can't steal second base and keep your foot on first." ~Frederick B. Wilcox

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?" ~Frank Scully

"You'll always miss 100% of the shots you don't take." ~Wayne Gretzky

No comments:

Post a Comment