Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

the bucket list...

Maybe not everyone actually calls it their "Bucket List" but I think most people have a mental list of the things they want to do before leaving this life for the next one... I know I have a huge list of "must do's" and
"must-see's", and the plan is for this trip to help me knock a few of those off my list!

Leah's Bucket List (abbreviated version - USA only):

1- Watch the sunrise in Haleakala National Park in Maui, Hawaii and the Grand Canyon
2- Visit Wine Country, make my own wine
3- Experience a New Orleans Mardi Gras
4- Swim with dolphins
5- Go sky-diving
6- Learn to surf
7- Visit John Lennon's Memorial in Central Park
8- Graffiti a wall in any city
9- See the Northern Lights
10- Eat a "real" Cheese Steak in Philly
11- Eat at one of Eric Ripert's or Anthony Bourdain's NYC restaurants
12- Catch a fish at Pike Place Market in Seattle
13- Visit Hot Springs National Park in Arkansas
14- Go to a concert at Red Rocks
15- Collect a postcard from every state or take a picture in front of every state sign (I am only allowing myself to be totally cliche ONCE)
16- Visit the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, Colorado where Stephen King got his inspiration for "The Shining"
17- Visit the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland
18- See a broadway show
19- Go White Water Rafting
20- Get my travel stories published someday...............

I know it's missing many things, but I said abbreviated, folks. It was tough to narrow this down.

I'm also accepting suggestions, so feel free to throw some at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment