Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 29, 2011

I have a dream......

When I googled "Should I quit my job and drive cross country?", THIS is what I found... I'd like to meet this guy and shake his hand:

"That's the way it was back in the good old days for a lot of us old timers. Back in the 60s and 70s money and jobs was plentiful. We use to just get up, jump in our cars and just drive. Wherever we ended up we ended up. If we needed money we would work for a day or week. Anyone would hire you and pay you good for a days wage. Put $3 or $4 dollars in gas and fill it up then hit the road again. Then Reagan became president and that all went to crap. Sorry you young people are doomed to bust your butts all week just to eat. If could turn back time I sure would go back...

No comments:

Post a Comment